Sunday, April 28, 2013

"How To Achieve Your Goals Through Procrastination" Sketchbook Tour Project Finished!!!!

I finally put the finishing touches on my "How To" sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project and plan to mail it to its new home at Brooklyn Art Library tomorrow. Here are my final scans, the only copy I will have here at home for myself until the Library digitizes the pages for all to see at http://www.sketchbookproject.com/users/pjlawrence (It will be a while before that happens, as they seem to wait until everyone's book is in before setting up the digital copies at the site). The "How To" tour will be visiting Baltimore, Richmond, Knoxville, and NASHVILLE! during the month of August 2013, and then my book will be permanently housed in the Library in Brooklyn. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak for all my friends!